All our Documentation and Billing and Coding staff have completed advanced training in medical terminology and ICD Codes and have a thorough understanding of policies, procedures and documentation protocols required for the production of medical record and revenue cycle management.
In addition, they have following skills and attributes which are considered important for success in the field of Healthcare Documentation and Revenue Cycle Management:
- Advanced knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, systems, diagnoses, and a familiarity with terminology specific to a variety of medical specialties.
- Excellent command of the English language and solid grammar and spelling skills.
- Access to, familiarity with, and ability to use appropriate medical reference material efficiently.
- Proficiency in ICD Codes and claims process.
- Good negotiation skills for Denial Management and Appeals
- Proficiency with appropriate word-processing hardware and software for better Redressal.
- Solid typing skills.
- Good judgment.
- Ability to concentrate and decipher marginally intelligible dictation and interpret varied dialects, accents and speech patterns.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a life science or liberal arts discipline.
We are capable of working on any specialty but some to mention are as listed below:
- Breast Diseases
- Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Oncology & Head and Neck Surgery
- Pain medicine
- Plastic Surgery
and so on …